Logo for: Town of Wallingford

Wallingford Historical Society


180 South Main Street
P. O. Box 73


President: Raymond Chappel

Tel: (203) 294-1996
Email: wallingfordhistory@att.net

Follow Us on Facebook

Founded in 1916 to preserve all aspects of Wallingford's history, we have an ever-growing collection of Wallingford's cultural, military, agricultural, commercial, industrial and genealogical history, while serving as Wallingford's attic. Our main goals are to preserve and display our artifacts in order to educate people of all ages on the richness of the history of our ever-evolving 350-year-old town. Please join us at the Samuel Parsons House at 180 South Main Street.

Want a speaker on Wallingford history? Please contact us.