45 South Main Street
Mon thru Fri, 9 am - 5 pm
Tel: (203) 294-2060
Fax: (203) 294-2073
Grants Adminstration: Susan Schott
Wlfd. Regional Solid Waste Project Executive Director:
Economic Development Specialist: Tim Ryan
Program Planning & Economic Development Secretary: Stacey Hoppes
- Grants writing and administration.
- Coordinate legislative briefing and other legislative matters
- Staff to the Economic Development Commission.
- Work with state, regional and Town agencies and brokers to promote the economic well being of the community.
- Assist firms interested in relocating into or expanding within Wallingford.
- Provide demographic and economic information upon request.
- Handle various marketing initiatives.
- Provide business assistance services.
- For online information on available buildings and land, use the Site Finder on the CT Economic Resource Center site.
- Coordinate between municipality and Country Disposal Services for solid waste.
- Coordinate with Household HazWaste Central, the place to dispose of residential hazardous waste.
- Staff for Adopt-A-Road Program.
- Coordinate with Public Works for recycling.