Inland Wetlands & Watercourses
45 South Main Street
Basement Floor, Room #G-40
Mon thru Fri, 9 am - 5 pm
Environmental & Natural Resources Planner:
Tel: (203) 294-2093
Fax: (203) 294-2095
- Act as staff to Wallingford Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Commission (IWWC). Review land use activities and proposed development applications and/or property improvements which are environmentally sensitive, including but not limited to:
- Wetlands and/or watercourse impact or encroachment and stormwater run-off impact;
- Assist applicants with technical advice; and
- Provide the public with guidance and information regarding wetlands issues.
Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Permit Application
Supplemental Application Documents for Large Projects
Application Fee Schedule
Exemption Application Form
- Enforce Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Commission Regulations and permit conditions.
- Respond to wetlands and watercourse violation complaints.
- Act as staff to Wallingford Conservation Commission. Assist in implementation of open space management/environmental protection programs, and administration of Town Farmland Lease Properties Program. Review of properties for acquisition/disposition. Establish open space and natural resources protection goals.
Inland Wetlands & Watercourses Resources
- Wallingford's Pollinator Gardens: Visit the Pollinator Pathways website to find existing habitats in Wallingford and to learn how you, too, can create pollinator friendly habitats.
- Stormwater and You