- About Your Watershed - Learn more about preserving our reservoirs and waterways.
- Lawn Irrigation Systems - Protect yourself from backflow and learn what your contractor needs to know about our technical standards and permitting.
- Residential Water Meters - Things you should know about your residential water meter.
- Wallingford’s Annual Water Quality Report
- Explanation of a Water/Sewer bill - What you pay for when you pay your quarterly bill.
- Hydrant Flushing Program - Our flushing program ensures the best quality water supply to your residence.
Steps to Avoid Frozen Pipes and Meters
Maintain your plumbing fixtures in the winter especially if you go away for the winter or for a shorter period.
- How to Help Prevent Frozen Water Pipes and Water Meters
- How to Address a Frozen Water Pipe or Frozen Water Meter
Conservation by Leak Detection
Water and Sewer Main Projects
- Areas to be flushed beginning Monday, April 18, 2022, Zones 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5
If you have any questions about our flushing program, please contact the Water Division office at 203-949-2660.